SSC Members who are in Japan now are taking on the role of mentor to answer your questions about studying or working in Japan. We hope this new system will help motivate members who wish to come back to Japan.
If you want to contact mentors and ask for advice, please register from HERE. The SSC Secretariat will reply to you in 3 working days.
Mr. Lai Hung Wei
PhD student in Tokyo Institute of Technology
(Main Coordinator of SSC Japan Alumni)
- Coping with Research Activities During the Pandemic
- Challenges and Coping Strategies as a Postgraduate Student in Japan – Part 2
- Challenges and Coping Strategies as a Postgraduate Student in Japan - Part 1
- How Does It Feel To Date a Japanese Woman
- What Do Japanese Actually Do on New Year?
- The Shocking Truths about Japan from an International Student’s Viewpoint
- Laziness to Balance Important Coordinates of Your Life – Job Hunting and Graduate Research in Japan
- A day as an international student in Japan
- Pursuing Higher Education and Landing a Job in Japan
Ms. Pousali Mukherjee
PhD student in Kyoto University
Ms. Ha Hoang
Working at Kioxia Corporation
- How Is Working Life in Japan? - Part 1
- Job-Hunting Notes - Part 3
Entry Test Preparation and the Gaussian Distribution
- Student Life at Kwansei Gakuin University: Things I Miss After Graduation
- Job-Hunting Notes - Part 2
First Come First Served
- Job-Hunting Notes - Part 1
The Earlier You Decide to Prepare for Job-Hunting the Higher Chance You’ll Win
- What is Your Favorite Japanese Word?
- My Story to Get MEXT – A Full Scholarship
- My Daily Life when I was an International Student in Japan
Mr. Huang Lei (黄磊)
Working at JBCC Corporation
If you want to contact mentors and ask for advice, please register from HERE.
The SSC Secretariat will reply to you in 3 working days.