SSC Members who are in Japan now are taking on the role of mentor to answer your questions about studying or working in Japan. We hope this new system will help motivate members who wish to come back to Japan.
If you want to contact mentors and ask for advice, please register from HERE. The SSC Secretariat will reply to you in 3 working days.
Ms. Ha Hoang
Working at Kioxia Corporation
- Sending your love to the world #2: support your local area
- How Is Working Life in Japan? - Part 2
- Sending Your Love to the World #1: Donation from Little Things
- Job-Hunting Notes - Part 4: Q&A
- How Is Working Life in Japan? - Part 1
- Job-Hunting Notes - Part 3
Entry Test Preparation and the Gaussian Distribution
- Student Life at Kwansei Gakuin University: Things I Miss After Graduation
- Job-Hunting Notes - Part 2
First Come First Served
- Job-Hunting Notes - Part 1
The Earlier You Decide to Prepare for Job-Hunting the Higher Chance You’ll Win
- What is Your Favorite Japanese Word?
- My Story to Get MEXT – A Full Scholarship
- My Daily Life when I was an International Student in Japan
Mr. Huang Lei (黄磊)
Working at JBCC Corporation
Ms. Nusrat Omar
Master's Student, Dept of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, Osaka University
Mr. Johannes Nicolaus Wibisana
Ph D. student at Okinawa Institute of Science and Technology
Mr. Rahul Maroju
Working at Rakuten Symphony Inc.
Dr. Lai Hung Wei
Former Head Coordinator of SSC Japan
- Coping with Food Restrictions in Japan
- Religion in Japan
- Four Seasons in Japan (Part 2)
- Four Seasons in Japan (Part 1)
- Best Tool for Japanese Job-hunting – Shikiho
- From Student to Working Class in Japan – Differences and Ways to Overcome
- Moving to a New Place in Japan
- Life in Japanese Countryside – Kochi Prefecture
- Why the Sudden Drop in COVID-19 Cases in Japan?─A Scientific Explanation
- COVID-19 Infection in Japan
- Coping with Research Activities During the Pandemic
- Challenges and Coping Strategies as a Postgraduate Student in Japan – Part 2
- Challenges and Coping Strategies as a Postgraduate Student in Japan - Part 1
- How Does It Feel To Date a Japanese Woman
- What Do Japanese Actually Do on New Year?
- The Shocking Truths about Japan from an International Student’s Viewpoint
- Laziness to Balance Important Coordinates of Your Life – Job Hunting and Graduate Research in Japan
- A day as an international student in Japan
- Pursuing Higher Education and Landing a Job in Japan
Dr. Pousali Mukherjee
If you want to contact mentors and ask for advice, please register from HERE.
The SSC Secretariat will reply to you in 3 working days.